So it is now 4 months till the wedding, and I am SICK of waiting!!! It is just getting harder and harder to be away and I feel like I am taking crazy pills! School is getting more demanding, wedding plans need to be made and I don't even get to see my babe to make me happier! I would suggest to everyone out there contemplating a long distance relationship to NOT DO IT! Though, I wouldn't change being with Mark for the world, it is just really hard have to kiss goodnight over the phone. Right now I am waiting for him to call so I can say goodnight, but I think he might have fallen asleep. If I was there I could just attack him! *sigh*
Two more weeks and I will see him for about four days, then it is not till July 23rd for graduation that we will see eachother again. I am being told by family that someday I will wish we could be long distance, but I don't think I would wish this on my worst enemy.
I purchased my dress! It is so pretty, not what I had expected to buy. It is a mermaid style dress with a long train, cap sleves and lace edges on the bottom of the dress. I saved a lot of money and I am going to look like one hot bride...though I should probably be going for purity...oh well!
I just need time to go faster, mark and I need to be together and this wait is killing me! I can do this!!! endure, endure, endure....
Hey Guys...This looks great!!! We can't wait to be with you next month for Andrea's graduation and to bring her home!
ReplyDeleteAll My Love,
Dad