Saturday, September 4, 2010
Momentas September!
September Marks a month of momentas upcoming events...well, one event. Mark and I will be hitting our 1 yr anniversary this month! This time has gone by so fast. I have been thinking this week of what mark and I have learned in this past first year of marriage and if anything has changed? And as cheesy as it sounds, we are actually more in love then ever! I have changed as a person, developing more hobbies and being more spontaneous like mark. He is still the king of surprises though and I often put my foot in my mouth, being sad that he didn't do something for me and then he surprises me with more then I would have expected. Today I asked him to purchase a golf shirt at his work for me. I met him for dinner and he said that he had forgotten the shirt. I was disappointed and started to mention things he had asked me to do and I didn't forget, trying to make him feel guilty (I am a jerk). He said nothing, just apologized and took the harassment. When we got home, I turned on the lights and there on the kitchen chair was the shirt AND a pair of golf shorts I had mentioned I liked. He is so thoughtful! I felt like the biggest schmuck. So, I have decided this year of marriage will be my turn for the surprises...why? Because I love the guy to death! Well, I will have more entries this month as it progresses to our actual anniversary. We are finally getting away and going to pine top and the grand canyon for four days for our anniversary, so that will be amazing! I need a vacation!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment