Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Joy

Another great Christmas accomplished in the Ontiveros household!
Mark and I had a great holiday today. At 6 am we woke up to open presents and see what Santa brought us. Needless to say, my Santa listens very well! I got EVERYTHING that I asked for this year. Mark got most of the goodies he asked for, but then again, his list is always alot larger than most. He made out like a bandit.
We spent Christmas Eve with the Horton's this year. We made empanadas and attempted to do a nativity...however our Mary began to cry and baby jesus decided to fight the donkey...so it was the strangest version of the Nativity I have ever seen. We had a fun time.
Christmas Day we spent with the Ontiveros. Mama O made a wonderful meal and we enjoyed opening presents. Mark and I recieved iphones, which is pretty sweet. I am finally graduating from a flip phone to a smart phone! Big step for me.
The Baby even recieved some presents this year. She got some very cute out fits, a soft memory foam area rug for her room and the coolest peek-a-boo bear ever from her great auntie clarice. I know that this bear will scare the heck out of me when the baby plays with it, but it made me even more excited for her to come. 8 more weeks!

Her cute outfits.



No comments:

Post a Comment