Sunday, July 8, 2012

A World of Firsts!

Lily experienced a few firsts this week...here they are, documented by picture. I love my little Lily.

First plane ride! Lily did such a good job on the plane. Did not cry once, slept half the ride both ways and had fun looking out the window. I think we have a world traveler.

Her first chocolate chip cookie. She LOVED it. When I took it away, she began to cry...she is like her mama.

First pair of shoes. Lily has never worn a pair of shoes before. And her little toes looked soooo cute!

First time wearing a coat...I know, I'm reaching for firsts.

First time out in the fresh mountain air. She loved it.

First time skipping rocks. We were determined to get it done.


First Independence Day!

First time looking at water. Sad to think she can't see this in Tucson. She also touched sand for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment