Monday, August 6, 2012

No More Boxes!

I finally unpacked the last box today. Now it is time for organizing our new place. Why does this have to take so long?! We have so much stuff. I'm sure someone out there would love our crap :) So here are a few pics of our place. We love it allot, its spacious and feels like home.
Entry/living room, you can also see the kitchen from here. The kitchen is awesome. lol, hi mark.

more of the living room, and the dinning room in back. We need to get an entertainment center and a book shelf. We haven't been to good at updating our furniture. We still have the family hand me downs.



Lily's room. We are waiting to get the crib. Could not purchase a crib for a one bedroom apartment, had to wait till we had a second bedroom. So much I want to do to this room...it's still a work in progress. We also need to get her lanterns up, that will look cool.

Guest bathroom/ our shower. We prefer the shower over the bath/shower combo...more roomy.

Technically our bathroom...but it is more lily's since this is where she gets her baths. It is a really large bathroom for an apartment. Love it.

The patio! love it. Just need to get some plants and hopefully make a mini garden. I wouldn't be a Mormon woman if I did not attempt to create a garden!

Our bedroom. Another work in progress. We have to get a dresser, no where to put our clothes! our last place had a walk in closet, so more room. I'm also going to create a headboard for our bed, cause I hate our current one. (hence why I'm not showing it ;)
So that is our humble abode. Still allot to do, but it is so relieving to have all the boxes unpacked so I can organize. Moving sucks...lets not do it for another three years, ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment