I've been blogging a lot lately. Ever since I got a new tablet for Christmas, its easier access then waiting for mark to get off his computer.
Anyways, thought id share some random happenings thus far this year.
Last night lily was pooping (I know, good for her) and since I caught her going, thought I would run her to the toilet to go, which she seemed excited to do. She sat for a few minutes, making pushing sounds, took some toilet paper and whipped her bum, then I took her off the toilet only to see she had not left anything behind. So I placed her on the potty chair, and she quickly got off. As soon as she jumped of the seat, she pees on the floor... really?! Looks like this is going to be harder then I thought.
I had a dream last night that mark was flirting with a girl at a football game, I asked who she was and he said 'just a friend'. Then she began pushing lily to the ground! I threatened her and she pushed me. I grabbed her by the arm and flipped her body upward lifting her like a push press with a weighted bar and slammed her on the ground. Then she came after me again, so I picked her up by the legs and swung her like a kettle bell, just like an American swing into the air. Is it obvious that I miss cross fit?? That or I am just planning to attack anyone who messes with my family. Or I've got some pent up frustrations... which lead me back to my need to cross fit. Either way, it made me laugh. My mom says Latin culture states your first 12 dreams in the new year will predict how your year will pan out.... good thing I'm only half Latin and only half believe her.
Lily and I are loving our new back yard. We were playing outside today and I captured some cute photos. I love this child so much! Is it ridiculous that the thought of having another child makes me sad? I don't want to love anyone else but lily... and Mark of course 😉

No comments:
Post a Comment