Fall is here, which makes me happy. We've got some fun stuff coming up, so lots to look forward too.
We celebrated five years of marriage. Can't believe its been five years... feels like a life time. It has gone fast, but it feels like I've always known mark. Can't really remember what life was like before him. Love that man so much, can't believe I'm so lucky to be with such a patient, hardworking, ambitious and caring man. Grateful everyday for him.
Mark has had a few call backs from interviews with accounting firms which is exciting, makes us feel like we are almost done with this school journey. He has an interview everyday this week! He's going to be an interview pro. Some big firms, but we are just hoping to get as many offers on the table as possible to decide what our future will be. All the jobs are in Phoenix, which I'm not too excited about, but at least we will be close to home.
Mark and I have begun training at the gym again, which means back on strict diet. I'm excited, but am so sore right now! Every movement makes me whine... but pain is good, right? Hopefully this will help get us back on track and meet some physical goals. I'm hoping to do my first 'band-less' pull up by December. Not too focused on weight, physical strength is more important to me this time around.
Lily... is perfect. Talking more and more, she is a smart girl and so funny!
Life is going pretty well these days, despite minor set backs (flat tires on both cars, AC in house going out, dad in car accident, my anxiety spells), just hope it continues this way...
| always a great treat when we can get away to the temple. |
| we stayed overnight in Phoenix for our anniversary. Though our view from the hotel required peeking around the corner, it was a lot of fun just the two of us. |
| house is decorated with the help of my little witch |
| getting ready for Halloween! |
| enjoying our conference weekend with some time at the park in between sessions. |
| pics from the family reunion arrived via Whitney. Fun times! |
Her hair is so curly!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete