Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lily Bean is 4

My first born, my heart, my lily is now 4. She is looking more and more like a little kid every day! Mark said one night, 'lily is not looking like a baby anymore...I dont like it.' I agree! Though I do love her, and how much fun she is. She is the funniest kid. I find myself laughing not just at the things she does, but laughing with her like I would with a friend. We have actual conversations now, and she understands what I say... its pretty cool. She is such a good sister to her little brother, he goes looking for her in the morning cause he knows lily will play with him. She has absolutely no bubble when it comes to hugging others, which can get her in trouble. And she is not shy at all, which can cause me to blush. I'm trying to teach her the concept of stranger danger, but she refuses to believe people can be bad. Last night she told me that she wants to be a fire fighter, cause she is strong and wants to save people. how awesome is that! my daughter will be a hero someday. She is kind, caring and has a heart of gold. I love my lily so so much, she is my heart.

We had a fun birthday weekend last week. Grammy, Amma and grandpa came to Gilbert to celebrate. We went to the Phoenix Children's museum on her birthday, it was a pretty cool place. Then we had dinner at the rainforest cafe, which lily enjoyed. Then Saturday we played at the pool and had a little BBQ with family. Lily got her first bicycle for her birthday from us. I'm excited for her to learn how to ride a bike! It was a fun birthday for her.

the museum had an amazing tree house for the kids to play in. We loved it!

 

paw patrol birthday is what she wanted.



only because no one else was going to eat it
rainforest cafe is cool
scooter from Amma

glad the kids a smiling... not!












 


No comments:

Post a Comment