The day I've been dreading for months finally arrived. Lily started her first day of Kindergarten. I'm not as destroyed as I thought I'd be. Shed a few tears, get chocked up still when I think about it, but overall I'm excited she is going to school. I was lucky that the school she's attending has half days! That has helped me to be okay with her leaving me everyday.
She had a great first day, short, but she enjoyed it. She picked out her outfit to wear for day one. She said, ' the kids are going to see me and think, wow, who is that cool girl, I'd like to be her friend!' lol. Grammy came and Mark came along to see her off on her first day of school. I promised her I would not cry, but I chocked back tears several times. And after we picked her up, we celebrated with some Fogo.
 |
| I created the board last minute, cause I completely spaced it. Had Tina and Mark look it over and they did not notice anything wrong with it. Then post it on facebook and of course, someone points out the misspelling. Can't win with these things...FIRST, not Fist. One dang letter! lol, oh well, at least she looks cute :) |
 |
Bottom left pic is when she woke up in the morning for her first day. How crazy is that hair! Crazy hair the whole day! lol
I love my girl so much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment