Did some debating on whether or not to do Family photos. Jacob can't sit still and Lily doesn't like to look at the camera. Did not want to waist $100 on photos you can't even tell whose in it. BUT I love Groupon. Got a photo session and prints thru JCPenny Studios (which I thought was ghetto, but not!) for only $20! Couldn't pass that up. Next year maybe we will do some fancy outdoor photos with the family...that is if my children follow orders.
I told lily and Jacob if they listened to the photographer and smiled for the camera we would go to Bahama bucks. I had no idea that Lily was putting the cheesiest smiles ever! She is such a nut, but totally did what I'd asked her to do and was rewarded. And I was rewarded with her hilarious faces.
And a random picture of my two favorite humans playing on the tree swing.












No comments:
Post a Comment