My lovey wubby boo boo bear turned 4 June 19th. I love this boy so dang much it hurts!
He is the best cuddler ever! he makes my heart melt. Every morning he will climb into bed with me after Mark leaves for work, it's my favorite time of the day. He makes me awesome pictures of his favorite superheros. He wants me to play with him all the time (oye) legos, hotwheels, Hero Mashers and lots of made up games. He loves to tell knock knock jokes, even if they make no sense. He loves his sissy and when he's upset, wants hugs from her to calm him down. He's an amazing sleeper at night, never a struggle. But is GO GO GO all day long! So much energy this kid has! He loves his friends and wants to play with them every day, especially Bode who is his best bud. He says some pretty crazy things, and makes me laugh so hard. (example from yesterday: Him and lily were fighting over a toy, I told him he had to be nice. His response? Picks up a stick, 'If I see Lily, I'm going to hit her like a Pinata, and she is going to be filled with Candy and then I'll eat the candy'...psycho. lol!) He loves to hug all the 'pretty girls' I worry about him sometimes. lol! The other day at the pool, a cute girl rubbed his head and spoke to him. After that, he wanted to sit near her and her friends so they would come talk to him. He was not happy when I pulled him closer to his friends. Later, I caught him talking to the ladies and they were laughing about something he was saying. He's just like his uncles. He is obsessed with all toys. But especially Hero Mashers, which he talks about all the time. He loves to wrestle with his daddy, and tries to wrestle me, but I just throw pillows at him till he tires out. He is such a fun, full of energy little boy. I am so grateful to have him in my life...he's my heart!
For his birthday, he wanted to have a birthday party with his friends. I am not a fan of throwing birthday parties! So, we invited his friends to the splash pad, for popsicles. It was a success. He had all 15 of his closest friends, and they all had a great time, especially Jacob. I was too busy chatting to remember to take pictures, but these are the best I could get. Then we went to see The Lego movie and play games at fat cats with uncle Gary. He got the birthday he wanted, including all the Hero Masher toys he'd asked for. He is asking how long till his next birthday. lol. Love my boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment