Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Lily's Baptism 2.21.2020

Our sweet little Lily bean made her first covenant with her Heavenly father and her first of many steps to follow our Savior Jesus Christ. She was baptized by her daddy, and was smiling the whole day. We had some family in town to enjoy the day, her Aunt Nanita came from Utah with Sam and Ben, Amma and Tata, Grammy and Auntie Clarice, Grandpa as well as Darla and Aunt T. I didn't do a good job of inviting her friends from church, but she had a few friends come too. My mom said she'd felt the sprit of my Abuelita strongly during the baptism and we could honestly feel the spirit of family who had passed, cheering her on. We are so very proud of our sweet girl, for the positive, obedient and just all around good girl she is. After she was baptized, and came towards me from the water, her eyes lit up, and she had the biggest most joyful lily smile on her face. I wish I had gotten a picture of it! it was just pure Joy. She kept saying 'I just can't stop smiling, I feel so happy right now.' I hope she never forgets that feeling from her baptism. She is going to do amazing things in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can't wait to see what the future holds for our bug.












 This made me laugh. Nothing is perfect in life. Of course our witnesses were oblivious that they were supposed to be in the front, so this is Mark saying 'where are the witnesses?!' lol (my dad and ricardo...old people. lol!)




No comments:

Post a Comment