Friday, December 3, 2021
Nacho's 1st and 2nd months
Mr. Nacho Bagacho. Oh how we are loving our new little man. He is such a joy to have in our home. We have been so busy with the three kids that I have not been able to find time to write in the this blog. And due to sleep deprivation, I can't remember alot of things that have happened the last few months. So, I will just focus on Nacho and all his cute baby things. He is cooing and interacting with us so much. My favorite part of the day is the morning when he wakes up, notices that it's day time and will look me in the eyes with a big smile cooing. He has these beautiful soft smiling eyes that I love to look into. We still won't know what color they will be for a few more months, but they have stayed pretty light green. He loves to cuddle with his daddy, and will stay sleeping with him forever! He is growing well at every check up, he is average weight and head circumferance (they were wrong about him being huge) but he is tall in the 75th percentile. He had some issues at the begining with constipation, it was sad to see him struggle every other day with the one bowel movement he would give us, and he would cry for a full hour every night after 9:00pm due to gas issues. We started giving him probiotics and changed his formula and he's been doing much better since. He enjoys breastfeeding for comfort and gets nice and cuddly with me each night which I love. Mark and I take shifts each night so we can each try to get some sleep. I am sure grateful to have Mark working from home to help me out. Not looking forward to him having to return to work come January. We are still trying to lay low in house till his immune system is stronger, but we do go out on walks, or hang out in the backyard together. He loves to be outside! If he is crying, you just take him outside and he is quiet looking up at the sky. I put up halloweeen decor in the house and he is obsessed with looking at this smiling wood pumpkin board I have on the wall. I'm going to have to leave it up year round!
He got a visit from his Aunt Nanita, Cousin Ben and Great Aunt Lynn. They of course were obsessed with him like the rest of us. It has definitly been an adjustment to have a new baby in the house, kind of forgot what that was like. But he is so worth the lack of sleep, less hangouts with friends and pee pee on the couch. I can't get enough kisses and neither can Jacob, Lily and Daddy. We love our Nachito so so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment