I am now a graduate with a Bachelors in Sociology for Brigham Young University Idaho! It feels great to be finished with classes. I am going to be working in the human resources departement for a company called APAC, which should help to bring in the bacon till Mark finishes school. I am now home, able to be with Mark, our long distant journey apart is over and now we can focus on the rest of our lives together. We are hoping to find a house, since the market is so low right now and Obamas tax break for new home buyers, it seems like the best time to get into a house. There are less then 2 months left till the wedding and we are feeling the pressure of getting everything set for our future marriage, but whatever happens, happens...at least that is what Mark tells me. For some reason, I am not as stressed as I thought I would be? Everyone else around us seems to be stressed out for us, but Mark and I don't understand what all the fuss is about the wedding and the marriage...can't we just be happy and let that be enough? We are not getting married to have a wedding, we are getting married to share a life together. Everyone is different, Mark and I are very laid back people (him more than me) and whatever does not happen, we will live without.
No comments:
Post a Comment