I have not written in this blog for a long time! But since I don't feel like going to bed, thought I would put in some updates.
So, we are now officially married...YAY!! The wedding was wonderful, and my sister Ana did a great job planning the reception. The entire sealing I was so focused on not crying
, that I hardly paid any attention to what was said! Probably not such a good thing, but hopefully my family can tell me when I need it. It was such a relief to finally be married to Mark. Oh how I love that man! We took pictures outside the Temple, but it was so dang hot outside! We were sweating so much and the kids did not want to stay very long, so I didn't get as many as I would have liked. And the photographers film
was damaged, so some of the pictures were lost...so hopefully I don't end up with altsimers disease and I will always remember our wedding day.
, that I hardly paid any attention to what was said! Probably not such a good thing, but hopefully my family can tell me when I need it. It was such a relief to finally be married to Mark. Oh how I love that man! We took pictures outside the Temple, but it was so dang hot outside! We were sweating so much and the kids did not want to stay very long, so I didn't get as many as I would have liked. And the photographers film We had part of our honeymoon directly after the sealing. We stayed at a very nice hotel in pheonix for the night, and got the honeymoon sweet (oo la la!) My favorite part was the rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom where our sheets had rose petals in a shape of a heart and porno music playing in the background...hilarious!! That was a fun night :)
The reception was beautiful and exactly the way I always wanted it! I had beautiful flowers, a beautiful cake, beautiful canopy and a beautifly handsome husband! Other than being married to Mark, my favorite part of the whole event was finally having my brothers and sister all together agian, the first time in 7 years! It was so much fun to dance and laugh with my brothers again!
As for the honeymoon. Mark and I had to wait two weeks to go, because that is when I could get some time off from work. We went to sandiego and enjoyed the sun and ocean! We will live in sandiego someday...I AM CERTAIN! We rode the rollercoaster at mission beach and mark was scared for his life! haha what a weenie! It was so much fun to be just the two of us and to know that even though we had to go back home to reality, we were at least going to do it together!
No comments:
Post a Comment