It was my 26th birthday this week, it was so wonderful! I took the day off and Mark and I went to Phoenix for the day. We had no idea what we would do there and everyone we asked for cool sugestions had nothing to give! So we decided to go where ever with no plans, which turned out to be a great idea! We went to Encanto park, which turned out way to hot, so we left. But we came across a beautiful neighborhood and had fun dreaming of owning one of the homes on the historic street. We then went to the scottsdale mall and spent 5 hours looking around and shopping. We even took a nap in the mall! We decided to sit down for a bit and ended up falling asleep on the comfy couches...we were tired ;)
For dinner we went to this pizza resturant called Cibo's, we almost missed the place because it was in a neighborhood in a house. It was a beautiful home and amazing pizza! Definitly a do over! Overall the day was fun because it was just mark and I. As long as we are together, we are having an amazing time! I got Rock Band 2 from mark for my birthday, the in laws got me an amazing fancy new camera so I can get into photography and grandma O got me tickets to the goo goo dolls concert. My mommy gave me lots of new accessories and clothing, always nice to have a fashionable mommy to help you pick out cute things. I had a great birthday and an amazing week, best 26th birthday ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment