Monday, June 21, 2010

Julio did NOT Get Me Pregnant!



We went to the Julio Iglesias concert this past week, my mom was so excited to see him! The highlight of the night? When she screamed 'He is so beautiful!' It was the funniest thing I have ever heard! He was amazing in concert, amazing voice, but the overall greatness of the concert was to see how much mom enjoyed seeing her life Idol and life long crush, she was floating on Air and it was so wonderful to watch.
I was going to play a trick on Mark for fathers day and buy a pregnancy test and put his present inside so he could think I was pregnant. But then I started to think I might be pregnant and I got scared. So, I told him about the trick the night before, he started to freak out a little and then asked me to take the test so we could stop tourturing ourselves. Mark admitted that he was a little excited, which was a great thing to see because I thought he would be just really scared. I took the test and needless to say, no baby is on it's way this time. We were both relieaved to know that we still have more time to prepare for a special little person in our lives, but we were also a little disappointed that we got nervous for nothing. It was a precious moment and a little glimpse of how it will be when the time is right. I am very excited for the day that Mark and I can be parents, but I am glad that we still have time to just being the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment