Monday, July 5, 2010

Becoming obsessed

I am obsessed with taking pictures! I got a new camera for my birthday, and ever since then I have been taking pictures every chance I get! I will be sitting with mark watching tv, and then I will whip out the camera and take a picture of him. Lately he has been making a groaning, crying sound everytime the flash goes off. It's as if it is burning his skin! Well, he is the one who wanted to support my hobbies...now he gets to be my little super model :) Everywhere I go, driving in cars, sitting in my office, talking to my family, walking around town...all I do is try to find things to take pictures of! Everything is a picture to me, and I want to capture every moment! It is crazy. Soooo...here are some pictures i have taken, I am learning through photography books how to take good pictures. Who knows? Maybe this little obsession will pay off?!










No comments:

Post a Comment