Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am George Castanza!


MARK ANDREA

The other night Mark and I were driving home from the store, when he turned to me and said, "honey, I have realized something...I am like Jerry Seinfeld, and you are like George Castanza." Before I decided to be offended by his statement, I thought about it and realized just how true he was! If anyone watches seinfeld, they would know that Jerry always has good things happen to him and George has terrible luck and nothing seems to go right for him. Here are some examples of how Mark is like Jerry Seinfeld:
1. He found 75$ randomly in the backseat of his Car.
2. He won first place in his golf tournament even though he "claims" he was playing the worst he ever has played.
3. His paycheck was bigger then he thought it would be.
And 4, He was able to request the exact schedule he wanted at work.
Now, reasons why I am George Castanza:
1. Cracked windshield
2. Radio in car breaks
3. All classes that I was trying to fill for work were cancelled.
4. My second hand helper from work was fired, leaving me with more work then ever.
5. Got a flat tire this morning after dropping off mark from work.
6. Got sick earlier this week and was in a lot of pain...A LOT of pain.
7. Candid picture moment when my mom wore the same exact outfit as me to go shopping and my batteries in my camera were out! classic.




So, as you can see, I have not had the best of luck this past wek, but...at least mark was able to have good luck, I am very happy for him! I guess next week I will just have to do the opposite of what I did this week. I am just glad I survived :)

No comments:

Post a Comment