
As of Sunday July 25th, Mark and I have been married for 10 months. Time has flown by! I can't believe in two short months from now we will have been 1yr married and almost two years together. I guess time flys when you are having fun and I LOVE every minute I get to spend with my sweetheart! Today I came home with a mingrain headache which made me feel like I was going to throw up and decided to go to sleep. Mark came home and saw me sleeping and came and lied down next to me. He held me close, kissed my head and did something to make me laugh. We began talking and laughing and I didn't even feel my headache anymore, the man is my medicine! What a fun and loving man I married, I am truly blessed to have Mark. Te quiero mi amor!
No comments:
Post a Comment