I know that nobody really pays attention to this blog...So, I am going to make an informal announcement. Mark and I are going to be parents! I have known I was pregnant for about 6 weeks, but I didn't want to say anything till I saw an ultrasound. But I don't want to make any facebook announcements till after I pass 20 weeks. Only because I am so paranoid of a miscarrage, I don't want to jinx it by making a big announcement only to be sad later on (such a pesamist I am!). I am now 13 weeks along, and I had my first ultrasound today. It was probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My baby, right there on the big screen. As soon as the doctor placed her wand thingy on my stomach, i saw a head, a torso and two skinny little legs kicking like crazy. I was overcome by emotion and shock to see that deep inside of me is a living human being...and it is a creation of mark and I. Wow. So amazing. I can't stop looking at the pictures of the ultrasound. I just pray that the baby will continue to grow healthy and strong, but it is the lords will, not mine. Mark had no words other then 'I don't even know what I am looking at right now.' It was really funny, this must be so weird for him...I am just in la la land right now. In two weeks I will have another ultrasound, after that I think I might make a big announcement, but we'll see. YAY!! I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY! Poor kid. haha!
The left photo is of the baby looking at us face to face (looks like an alien.)
The right photo is of the babies profile (aww, so cute!)
What? ANDREA! I'm so happy for you! being a mom is the best! (menos cuando te quedas sin energĂas, que es la mayor parte del tiempo)... you'll be a great mom.
ReplyDeleteDiana's comments is so true! hardest thing you'll ever do but it rocks too! Congratulations i'm so excited for you! Sorry the worrying never ends either!
ReplyDelete