
This past week Mark and I had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake City for the Ontiveros family reunion. It was so much fun to finally get away from hot, mundane Tucson and get out in some green, cooler weather. This would be the first time that mark would meet his extended family from his Grandfather Mike Ontiveros side. Mark went to the Ontiveros family golf tournament and won it! In return for winning, he got some of his great uncle chug's Masters memorabilia...let's hope it is worth some money someday. haha Everyone at the reunion was very nice and it was kind of cool to think that mark was blood related to all of the people that were there (at least, I thought it was cool).




We also had a chance to visit with some of my friends. We went to provo to visit with Jack and Jess kingsford and finally get to see their adorable baby. Made me happy to see them and how adorable their little family is. We went to seven peaks, which was just as awesome as I remembered it. Breakers is so crappy in comparison. We also got to eat at my favorite restaraunt in provo, Thai Ruby...oh how I love their curry! Yum Yum!
We did a lot of shopping, we went to a couple asian markets in slc that I used to go to when I was in college. I got supplies to make Boabo tea, so good!
We also went to the Nationwide tour, which was pretty awesome...mark should play in that, hopefully someday.


Overall it was a pretty wonderful time. I wanted to stay so bad. Even contemplated how we could make it work if we decided to stay for good. But, the process was to difficult to figure out and we would make a lot of people upset. Not worth it I guess. I am just so tired of tucson...but i know it is just cause i hate the summers here. Not having air conditioning in my car really puts a damper on the summer. Oh well, it will be over soon. But I would not say no to moving to Salt Lake, the summers are so beautiful!


Overall it was a pretty wonderful time. I wanted to stay so bad. Even contemplated how we could make it work if we decided to stay for good. But, the process was to difficult to figure out and we would make a lot of people upset. Not worth it I guess. I am just so tired of tucson...but i know it is just cause i hate the summers here. Not having air conditioning in my car really puts a damper on the summer. Oh well, it will be over soon. But I would not say no to moving to Salt Lake, the summers are so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment