Had my 35 week appointment today. Everything is looking good, no complications. The little lady is now head down, but I am not dialated. So, this means she will be in there for a while. The doctor felt her head and said "you must have to go to the bathroom often!" Um, yeah doc, try ALL THE TIME!
She is growing bigger and bigger everyday. One day I could barley convince anyone that I was pregnant and the next day people are rubbing my belly and saying 'oh my gosh you are getting so big!' It is like this little girl finally decided to make herself known...'hello world, I am heading out!' I will often see the top of my stomach have a giant bulge on it, looks pretty freaky and I think it is her little tooshie...cute. Pregnancy has it's ups and downs, but overall, I am enjoying it. Except the feeling that I have been kicked between the legs...yeah, me no likey. Mark said to me last night 'I'm getting bored with her being in there (saying this while rubbing my Buddha belly), tell her to come out and play!' haha, made me laugh. He has been so sweet and caring during this pregnancy, which has made it a pleasant experience for me.
We have decided on a name, but mark and I want to keep it secret till she is born. Sick of people sharing their opinions on the babies name...IT IS NOT YOUR KID PEOPLE! Promise, we will not call her Blue Ivy!
I decided to take a picture of my belly as it stands right now, trying to be good about this whole 'documenting babies growth' thing. Problem: I CAN'T GET THE PHOTO TO BE VERTICAL! so, you will have to turn your computers to see it.
So happy for you and Mark!
ReplyDeleteNow for the vertical problem.... I am using Jonathan's iphone so when I turn it sideways the entire page goes with it! Gah! Stupid technology!
Ps you are a cute pregnant lady!!
Thank you! I keep thinking about jonathans comment about ugly baby bumps and worrying that I am an unattractive prego lady. So you telling me I look cute gives me comfort. Lol!
ReplyDelete