I know it has been a week since Easter occurred, but i am still going to write about it.
We had a great Easter Sunday! Lily got an Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy...Mark got won too of course. And the Easter bunny even left me a little something, a gift certificate to Rubs for a message...I love to be pampered.
We went to Marks parents ward so we could go home in time to watch The Masters, which Bubba Watson won...we were pretty happy. Then we did an Easter egg hunt with Lily and opened up our Easter baskets from Grammy Ontiveros. It is going to be so awesome next Easter when Lily can actually understand what is going on...right now we are the ones acting like kids. Then we had a wonderful lunch with the Ontiveros. Ham, Turkey and the works. I cheated a little bit on my diet, but it is interesting how after I ate the food, I felt it was totally not worth it and I didn't even miss it. Good lesson to learn for the next time I am tempted to eat unhealthy.
We had Easter dinner at my parents, which is always fun. Good times with family and a good celebration of the Resurrection of the lord. It always helps me to better appreciate the atonement by spending time with our family. The fact that the lord was willing to sacrifice his life so that I could have my family forever and we can return to our heavenly father, is always a fact that I reminded of on Easter Sunday. I have nothing to be unhappy about when I keep in mind that my father in heaven loves me, he has blessed my life with my loving family and has provided a way that we can be together forever. And for that, I am grateful.
 |
| Painting eggs with the Nieces and Nephews on Saturday. I bought those ears for Lily, but they didn't fit her...so, Mommy and Daddy got to wear them as Easter Bunnies. |
 |
| Lily's Easter basket from her Grammy Ontiveros...don't let her fool you, deep down she was thrilled! lol. She got some really cute stuff. Thanks Grammy! |
 |
| Our Sweetie Easter Morning with her Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy. She looked so cute in her Easter dress! |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy Easter Bunnies...Mark was so cute! |
 |
| Easter Egg hunt! |
 |
| Coloring eggs the night before. The top Left is Lily's egg, if you can't tell, it is an Easter Lily. |
 |
| Mark is a hottie daddy, Lily looks like she is saying 'I am so over this' and I was just excited to be able to find the Easter eggs! |
 |
lol! I got this new App. on my phone called the 'fatty app', wanted to see what our family looked like if we mimicked the Klumps. HOW FUNNY IS LILY! Poor sweetie.
Lily gets blessed on sunday...yay! |
No comments:
Post a Comment