Yesterday I finally got the chance to dress Lily in the skinny jeans we purchased in Oregon. She is starting to fit into her clothes, before she was to tiny and was swimming in all her clothes. I am having a lot of fun playing dress up with her.
Speaking of skinny...I want to lose weight. Now that I am able to exercise, it is time for me to get in shape. Tuesday I start cross-fit training with Marks trainer, the same guy who helped mark to lose 50lbs in 4 months. Mark looks so good and feels so great, it has motivated me to desire to feel just as good about myself. I AM SO NERVOUS TO START! I am afraid that I won't be at the physical standing I want to be when I begin training and it will embarrass me. I am the type of person, where if I can't be good at whatever I am doing, I will get frustrated and choose not to continue.
My motivation? To be a physically healthy wife and mother to my family. I want to be an example to my daughter and for her to be raised in a healthy home. I want my husband to be proud of me as well, and I want to show him love and respect by taking care of myself.
My goal? To lose about 30lbs which would place me at my BMI weight, and running a 5k by September along side with Mark. These seem to be realistic goals, and I KNOW I can achieve them.
This may be me in a few days:
This may be me in a few days:

No comments:
Post a Comment