Sorry, this isn't a post about me being a loser...and for those who thought it was, SHAME ON YOU!
So, I was weighed in yesterday by my trainer. Took the body fat measurements, weight, the whole shabang. The results? Over a 4.5 month period I have lost a total of 34 lbs of body fat. AWESOME! I've dropped 13% of my body fat and a total of 20 lbs of weight, gaining 14 lbs of muscle. I can now do pull ups on the high bar using a small band for assistance, which at the beginning was using pretty much every assistance band in the gym. I feel stronger, leaner and happier...but I am done yet! Still have 10 lbs to lose to achieve my goal. Even when I meet goal, I am going to create a new one. I love crossfit work outs and I have a great trainer who I could not have had these kind of results without him.
As far as the eating, I have allowed myself to have a little cheat at least once a week. I've realized the things I used to eat were really not as good as I remembered them being. Which is a good thing! I actually feel disgusting after eating something unhealthy, makes me want to eat healthy even more.
This experience has brought Mark and I closer and we feel better about ourselves. We are excited to introduce lily to exercise and will continue to eat healthy as a family. The more you strive to take care of your temple, the more you show your love for your family members.
So needless to say, I'm a loser. And I love it!
| showing off the new muscles |
Wow!! You look great!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, Thank you! I feel great!
ReplyDeleteWay to go.you look great and are doing amazing. Keep up the hard work. Alisa Horton
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome and I can attest to the kids and exercise intro. There is nothing more exciting than having your kids excited to work out with you! Makes you feel like a partially successful parent :)
ReplyDeleteI am going to attempt to lead by example...but seeing how chubby lily is getting, tells me she's going to enjoy eating like her parents. Lol! But at least she'll be burning calories!
Delete