Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

First Halloween for Lily went wonderfuly. We dressed up in a western theme this year. Lily was an Old West Saloon gal, which I know, they were the prostitutes of the west...judge me all you want, she looked adorable. I figure best to have the risque costumes now then when she is older and can comprehend what she is portraying...right? Anyways, I was the sheriff, and Mark was the bandito. Lots of fun, and I love dressing up as a family.



/
The little lady went to a trunck-or-treat with our church and enjoyed getting lots of candy. You may think the candy is for us, but lily loves candy! Gave her a sucker, and took it away shortly so she would not choke on broken pieces, she was NOT happy. Definitely don't want to make eating candy a habit....but it is halloween dangit!
Halloween, we went to my mothers neighborhood in Vail. People really get into halloween in her neighborhood. There is a house that gives out hotdogs, a haunted garage, a guy running around with a chainsaw, hay rides, and the fire department passes out glow sticks. Lots of fun and lily enjoyed it...not as much as her daddy though who was reliving his child hood going door to door asking for candy.
Mark and I were talking about how sad it will be when Lily no longer needs us to go trick-or-treating with her. I guess we still have 10 more years to not worry about that. I LOVE Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment