Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

 
This Easter was a little bit different then most. Saturday night Lily came down with a stomach bug she caught from her 2nd cousins and was throwing up all night. We were coloring eggs in between catching vomit in a bowl. My poor little sweetie, it was so sad.
We spent the night in the family room, I slept of the big giant gorilla with lily and mark slept in the recliner. Needless to say, it was a rough night.
All night I prayed that she would be better by morning so she could enjoy Easter. In the morning, she was fine. Eating candy from the Easter bunny and getting into the drawers like usual. It was such a blessing. I know heavenly father listens to prayers!
Lily looked adorable in her Easter dress from her Auntie Clarice and she got lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny.
I am so grateful for a loving heavenly father, who was willing to allow his first born son to come to earth, and suffer for our wrong doings so we can strive, everyday to be perfect to live with him again. I don't know how he could bear seeing Jesus suffer in that way, how painful that must have been. But I am grateful he allowed it to happen, so I can be with my family forever and enjoy the blessings of living a healthy life as I repent, everyday.
In her big red wagon from the Grammy Easter Bunny! Filled with lots of clothes, books and candy...spoiled bunny!

We went to the mall and she met the easter bunny...she is a natural, no tears!

OH MY HEAVENS! IS SHE NOT THE CUTEST!!!!

Our egg pile


Mark and Lily searching for eggs

Chocolate mustache! no more sickness!

Me and my pretty baby

Exploring the Easter Goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment