Monday, June 17, 2013

2013 GTX Crossfit Competition


Saturday, June 15th I competed in the 2013 GTX Crossfit Competition. GTX is a crossfit gym which Mark and I attend, and we have really grown to love this gym.
I was very nervous to compete in this competition for many reasons. A) I have never competed in an athletic event with less then 100 people and was not a group competition. B) I did not think that I was capable of completing a total of three crossfit workouts in one day. And C) It was going to be freakin' hot!
You can revert to previous posts for the details on the work outs.
We competed and we killed it :) We did not win our events, but placed in the top three.
Mark placed first in the Mens scaled Helen event, Second in the mens prowler event and Second Overall in Mens Scaled. He did such a good job and I'm so proud of him!
I placed third in womens weight lift and third in the womens overall scaled.
We had tons of fun meeting new people, cheering each other on and kickin' bootie! We will most definitely do this again, but next year...we are placing first :)
Here are some pictures from the event:
 



What  a hottie
 


To cap the event, the prowler event. Killer on your legs! I almost got second...almost!



First place Helen event. woot woot!

Second place prowler

Second place mens overall scaled

Third Place in Womens Overall Scaled
Third place weight lift



This is not the heavist weight, but I lifted 100lbs and got third place



 

Little sweetie lasted all day! 8am till 4pm, and was our #1 fan.
Our GTX family


 

No comments:

Post a Comment