Sunday, June 1, 2014

TMC Meet me down town 5k #2



Yay! We finished our 5k of the year! Was pretty worried about this one considering I have only practiced a handful of times this year, foot aches when running and have gained like 20lbs since last years run... but this year was not so bad! We ran without lily so she could have fun with grandparents in the museum and mark ran for his own time. My goal was just to keep it under 40 min which I think I did. It was alot of fun, people running are awesome, encouraging each other, and the people spraying hoses are life savers. Not a whole lot of drinking stations, which left me desperate, but had fun non the less. Excited to do it again next year, but I will definitely want to run a better pace.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment