Tuesday, June 17, 2014

So, I'm 30 Now...

Yup, it happened. I turned 30. Not as bad as id expected. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to an amazing husband and fantastic friends and family.
The trip to Phoenix was part of the birthday celebration, so I decided to just have a calm birthday on Monday. Spend time with lily and Mark, go to the gym,  go to sushi, shop at the mall and take a nap.
We were on our way home from the mall, when I opened the front door, and to my surprise my friends and family were waiting to greet me! Mark, my mom and mom #2 had thrown me a surprise birthday party with some of my favorite people. I'm not very good with parties and surprises, the shy Andrea comes out and I hear that I was almost hiding when I saw everyone, though I was really happy to see everyone. Lol
I am so grateful for the people in my life. Who love me enough to make this a great birthday. I have been really dreading turning 30. Especially since I have not achieved most of my goals. But hopefully, if god allows it, I will have another 30 years to achieve them. And if I mention 30 as being old again, I may get punched in the face by my friends. Here are some pics of my fun 30th birthday:
first act of 30, got shredded in the box. Like my new kicks? Its become a birthday tradition.

I have so much fun with him

nice notes from friends, so sweet


some of my ladies from the gym. They are so awesome...abby was missing, so we thought we'd make a balloon Abby to join the par-tay

the three Jenns

love these people...(right to left) Kristine, Jonathan & Alyssa Gardner, Stephen & Lucy Larese, dad, grandma O, mommy, jenn Neely, jenn wolf and jenn delasandro...on, and LILY! (mom#2 taking photo)

surprised! Should have gotten a pic of the crown, it said 33th, instead of 30th...I had a good laugh.

 



oh, we love sushi.

my birth displayed for all to see..thanks Tina 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment