(Picture overload, in no logical order)
We were in Tucson all last week for Christmas festivities. We had an awesome Christmas. My brother Andrew and SIL Whitney came down to surprise my mom (and Whit's family). I'd known about it since October that they were coming (I did forget about it at thanksgiving...). They arrived around midnight, and called my mom to tell her there was a late package being delivered. She went to the door and Captain (their dog child) was dressed as Santa at the front door. It was a great surprise for her, one that she desperately needed. Me and the kids were there that night, so it was fun to see it all go down.
Our Aunt Lynn also came down to join us for the holiday. It was great to have her with us. She is so sweet, we had a lot of fun with her.
Christmas eve we had our traditional Mexican dinner, and went to Winter Haven to see the Christmas lights. Typical Christmas eve traditions. Lily is grasping the Santa Claus traditions a little more this year, so it has been really fun!
 |
| Dinner at Mom's |
 |
| 'paw patrol is on a roll' |
 |
| Just the right timing. |
 |
| My first photo taken with my new camera |
 |
| SPOILED! |
We stayed at Tina's house, which was fun. We made sure to tell Santa that we were not at our house so he would know where to deliver the presents. He was good to us this year. Lily got all the Paw Patrol stuff she asked him for in her letter. And a whole lot more (kid is seriously spoiled.) and Jacob got a Jumper...which he is jumping in as I type and has been for the past hour or so. He loves to jump!
Mark and I received some pretty great presents too. I believe I was the most spoiled. Tina gave me a DSLR Camera, I've always wanted one. I did cry, but not because I was so happy to finally have a nicer camera, but because it was so thoughtful. It was pretty awesome. Now I can take even more pictures of the kids! (if that's even possible...) Mark gave me new Nike Met cons (time to return back to the box), and two beautiful necklaces (one was a gold necklace with 'My Love' and '9/25/09' engraved on it, and a necklace of two birds on a branch to represent Lily and Jacob.) Then Mark got a poster photo of the pac12 championship game he and I attended where U of A won, we will have it custom framed for the house. He also received some clubs, cool shirts and lots of crazy socks (he wants to be 'the sock guy' at work, so...yeah).
I was fortunate to receive a Christmas bonus from work, I have an amazing employer! This money will go towards that car I've been needing to buy, one step closer!
Overall we had a really great Christmas, we are so grateful for all that we were able to receive and enjoyed the spirit of giving as well.
Christmas day was spent playing with toys and talking with family, I love the holidays.
 |
| Jacob in his Christmas sweater |
 |
| Lynn made a Peep |
 |
| Hard work being performed |
 |
| Picutre from our ward Christmas party...we try to be silly, just not possible. |
 |
| Lily's letter to Santa |
 |
| Love this baby! |
 |
| The perfect Santa Photo. We don't even know when and how this happened. Jacob was stone faced the whole time, I did not catch this smile! |
 |
| Lily and I worked on many projects this season (keep her entertained while I attempt to work) We made Cinnamon Ornaments |
 |
| This was lily's artistic vision of me. The proportions seem about right. |
 |
| My manager is hilarious. She gave me a little bottle of Whiskey and an HR coordinator shirt. Love how light hearted my office is! |
 |
| Winter Haven...kind of a bad picture. lol |
 |
| Lily, she just can't stay still! |
 |
| Lily's ornaments. They smelled amazing |
 |
| Christmas Morning! Santa came! |
 |
| Opening his first present of the morning. |
 |
| Good picture of his teeth |
 |
| Love this sibling pic in their Christmas PJ's...who says it's always smiles? |
 |
| Jacob in his new Jumper from Santa. Loves it! And usually will bounce himself to sleep :) |
 |
Captain, so handsome
|
No comments:
Post a Comment