Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Jakey-Roo is 7 Months

(i'm about a week late on this...oh well)

Our boy is now 7 months old...and moving everywhere!
He is army crawling all over the house, and he can move fast. His favorite place to travel to is the bathroom, which I hate and it grosses me out when I find him in there, but he loves it. He managed to crawl upward onto a mattress on the floor, I was impressed by his strength!
He also loves his jumper, and will bounce himself to sleep (literally). Even when he's not in his bouncer, he's jumping in your arms. I think it's the effects of Crossfit while in the womb. lol.
He is loving solid food and will try to eat what is in your mouth if you are holding him while eating. Every morning we begin the day with organic oatmeal cereal and mashed banana.
His hair is slowly but surely coming in, but he's still my bald little man. 
He gives the sweetest kisses and likes to hold those he loves nice and close. if he loves you, expect a face full of slobber from all the kisses...and you should feel so honored.
He loves to chase lily around the apartment (I hold him while we chase her). And he is now taking baths sitting up all by himself! I've joined lily and Jacob in the tub together, he loves being with his big sister.
He has an ear piercing scream and grunts like a bear. He enjoys talking, he will stair at you and grunt for a good five minutes discussing his day.
He loves to smile, people always comment on what a happy baby he is. And he really is a happy little man!
Love our sweet happy boy so much!
Crawling on the floor just wasn't enough I guess...

Bath time for Bonzo!

These two are my world

Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment