Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Our little Peep is a BOY!!
We had our anatomy ultrasound on the 31st and found discovered we were not foolish for calling him Nacho all this time. We have been calling it a 'him' or a 'he' since the begining, both Mark and I had that strong feeling as well as my mom. Well, it was confirmed. Little Nacho it is. We are so thrilled to have another boy! And feel very fortunate to have another child in our eternal family line.
The ultrasound went well, he was all curled up with legs to his chest, crossed which made it difficult to get a gender result. But I saw what I needed to know it was a boy. After awhile the tech asked 'so any guesses?' I said boy. She, 'yup! I'm seeing that too. Though he is making it very hard to get a good picture because he doesn't want to open his legs, but I can see what we need to.' Finally we got a picture and sure enough, confirmed a boy. He had his little fists under his chin and was transverse in my belly meaning he is shoulder down first. His hr was 155bpm and he was nice and cozy leaning into my back. The doctor and Tech stated everything (heart, brain, and organs) looked healthy, so that helps to calm my nerves for a while. I have been feeling him move since week 14, and his beautiful little flutters give my heart so much peace. Feeling the babies move inside of you is the most beautiful feeling and makes all these nasty pregnancy struggles so worth it. We will keep praying that he stays healthy and happy. And, continue praying that my body stays healthy for him to grow.
We did not tell family about the gender until the Saturday before Easter Sunday. We went to Tucson and met up at Agua caliente park to celebrate my moms birthday. We hid four gold easter eggs which held the peep the color of the gender inside. After they found them, they opended them on the count of three and that's it! No one was surprised, they all felt it was a boy though lily was really hoping for a girl. Jacob was the happiest, he can't wait to be a big brother and show his mini me the ropes of life.
Right now I am two days shy of 20 weeks. My belly is way bigger then it was at this time with the other two, I feel like I'm 7 months prego, not 5! I hear this is normal, I've only gained 2 lbs from the begining, but I feel huge. My nausea comes and goes, but is mostly gone. Have lots of pelvic girldle pain which is common with third child, and welp, I'm older so all around more achey. My heart rate has been speeding up when resting, so I need to go get checked out by a cardiologist for peace of mind. Hopefully nothing to worry about there. With Jacob I had an extra heart beat and palpatations, but it was nothing life threating, may be the same thing. Just trying to always be positive, which is hard for me cause I am such a worrier. But as long as I feel those little kicks, I feel peace.
Now I just want time to speed up so we can see our little man! And we have to choose a name, which responsiblity has been given to Mark to decide...be afraid. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment