I was driving home today and started thinking about how parents who have ugly babies will always think that their baby is beautiful. And then I thought, maybe they actually are disappointed with what their babies look like and just accept that this is their child and it will be beautiful to them. I wonder if I will be disappointed with what my baby looks like? SUCH A TERRIBLE THOUGHT! I have always been told (even before marriage) that my babies would be beautiful, but what if my expectations are to high and I am disappointed? Such a terrible thought, makes me want to slap myself. Mark has such amazing features, his eyes and eye color are incredible, his mouth is perfect and he has a beautiful smile. Hopefully our child will have his good looks...they can have my dark complection and hair. So terrible to even care...but for some reason I do. What is wrong with me?! hahaha!!
That's the same I thought when i was 6 months pregnant... finally, Ximena ys funny, not beautifull... but even when you see your kid is not the cutest, you will love him like hell.
ReplyDelete