My sweetheart has turned the big 25! He is now a quarter of a century old! I feel so old...haha. I am so grateful that he was born so he could be in my life forever! He is going to be the most wonderful father to our children because he is the most wonderful husband in the world!
We had a lot of fun on his birthday, kind of hard to celebrate the whole day due to work and school...but eventually we got our party on.
We went out to dinner with the Gardners (Jonathan and Alyssa) and then came home for some cupcakes. It was fun to get together with them, we always have some really funny discussions when they are around. Mark and Jonathan have been friends for a long time, which I am sure that will never cease. Mark even got a one free man date from Jonathan, I should be worried...but at least mark will enjoy himself? haha.
Though we will be celebrating more on saturday and sunday, it is always nice to have a quiet birthday celebration with just a couple friends, and besides...it is not just a birthDAY in the Onitveros family, it is a birthWEEK. I am excited for the day when we can celebrate with our children...hey, that is only next year! YAY!
I love my birthday boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment