Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Awww Moments

Okay, I am going to be cheesy for a minute.

My favorite thing thus far about being pregnant, is that every time Mark comes home from somewhere and gives me a kiss hello, he bends down to kiss my belly and says "hello baby". Makes me get teary eyed every time! He is so cute. He will also rub my belly every night while we go to sleep. He is going to be such a wonderful father, I just can't wait to see him with our little one.

On that note, here is the first item that Mark and I have purchased for the baby thus far. It is a bibb. When mark and i saw it at m&m world in vegas, we laughed. I pictured the bibb saying 'aw crap, i'm going to get dirty'...which is what I would say if I were a baby bibb...i know, i'm weird.
I'm excited to get more items, but I want to wait till we know what the sex is. We find out on October 7th. I just pray the baby is still developing correctly and is healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment