Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Another Moment of 'AWWW'
Last night while mark and I were lying down for bed, we were talking and the baby started kicking like crazy! I grabbed marks hand and placed it on my stomach so he could feel her kick. She was sutler at first, which he could not feel, but then she gave a big soccer kick to his hand. When I asked him if he felt it, he was silent and only nodded his head. He then felt a couple more kicks, stayed silent and then put his arms around me and gave me a few big hugs telling me that he loved me. I could tell he was moved by this experience, as was I. Last night will definitely go down as one of the more beautiful moments that mark and I share together. I love him so much, and am so excited for him to be a daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment