Tonight we put up our Christmas tree for family home evening. We listened to our favorite christmas music we call 'the stripper christmas' which was a record that my dad used to play for us when we would put up our tree as kids. We call it the stripper christmas because it is christmas music, but sounds like strippers should be dancing to it...it is pretty funny. Anyways, I made a homemade soup which turned out yummy, sweet potato and spicy sausage soup. I love making soups, reminds me of my childhood with my mom's soups. We put up our tree and the traditional ornaments, including our 'first ornament' tradition which mark has adapted from his parents. It is where mark and I put up our first ornament together. I love it. I love getting ready for christmas, I am excited to be able to enjoy this family tradition with our future children!


I am putting up the Pickle Ornament While Mark is putting up his basketball and football ornaments.
The end result. The mighty Ontiveros Christmas tree...'thar she stands!'
Good times. Excited for christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment