Monday, November 28, 2011

SHE GROWS!

I have now reached my seventh month and am going into the thrid trimester...YAY! We have been blessed so far in the pregnancy with no issues, so we will pray that this will continue. I am noticing that I am growing everyday more and more. People are now noticing I am pregnant instead of just chubby, which I like.The other day two of the managers I work with came up to me and said ' Andrea, please don't be offended, but we need to ask. Are you pregnant?' I thought about saying 'NO!' just to make them scared, but they were sweet to ask instead of assuming. It is funny how people are afraid to ask these days...to many beer bellies out there I guess.
Well, so far my baby is a tumbler and enjoys waking me up in the early mornings like her daddy. I love the girl and can't wait to meet her! Oh wait, yes I can...just 12 more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment