Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Steps...

Lily took her first steps today! YAY! Sure it was only two steps, but I was so excited and happy for her! I am soooo proud of how well my little sweetie is progressing and her desire to learn and to grown. She has achieved so may steps, sooner then I had expected. I was so worried that I would find out from someone else that she had taken her first steps while I was working, so I am so happy that she took her first steps towards me. I am going to work with her so she can continue learning to walk, I am predicting she will be walking on her own by Christmas. This girl is doing it all on her own, with hardly any help from mark and I. She is such a smart girl! (I am sure all parents think this about their children, but I really do think she is a smart little girl). I am just happy right now. I am going to try to catch it on video next time. yay!
She also had her 9 month appointment and is doing great. She is in the 90th percentile for weight (my healthy chubby girl), 54th percentile for height and 97th percentile for head circumference (see, told ya she was smart.). She was showing off to the doctor how well she can stand. She did not want to sit down during the whole visit! Show off! I love my little girl so much and am so proud of her. She is my happiness and my greatest blessing. Mark is my medicine and Lily is my peace, I am so blessed to have both of them in my life to make my world right.

No comments:

Post a Comment