Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a great Thanksgiving! We had two Thanksgiving dinners, one with Marks parents and one with my parents...it was A LOT of food...but we managed. Lily loved it, cause the girl loves food. She will try anything, and any time you put something in your mouth, she will try to stick her tongue in your mouth to taste what is inside! I know, but it is soooo cute! She is definitely not a picky eater, which makes me happy.
Our little Family celebrating our first thanksgiving together.

Lily's before and after dinner face...girl was FULL

The spread at my mom's house, always my favorite. Mind you, this was our second dinner of the day...oye.

The Horton home dinner

Andrews first time carving the turkey. He was pretty nervous about it, but did a fabulous job.


We also went shopping Thanksgiving night for some deals, got a few things but nothing spectacular. We were on our way to Target when our car overheated and we needed to go home...that definitely put a damper on our Christmas spending, but maybe that is a good thing? I don't know, trying to think positively.
We also put up our Christmas tree on Friday. The tree has been up for almost a week and Lily has only touched it once! I am shocked! I even strategically placed our unbreakable ornaments on the bottom of the tree for her to play with, and not once has she touched it. Is it strange that I am disappointed by this? Probably.

Well, hopefully she will be mesmerized by Christmas lights when we take her to winter haven next week...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment