Tuesday, December 25, 2012

San Diego Quick Trip

We had the opportunity to go to San Diego to visit Mark's grandmother and Auntie Clarice. She has never seen Lily and it was a total surprise when we arrived, she was very happy to meet miss Lily. Wish that I could have recieved more time off of work, but hopefully we will have another chance in March.

Lily got to see the ocean for the first time and play in the sand (which she loved), we also did a bit of shopping at Horton plaza. We had pretty much just one day to enjoy in San Diego, but it was nice to get away. I love San Diego, and would love to live there someday.



We visited with my cousin Lena and her family, as well as my Aunt Holly and cousin Justice. It was so awesome to see them and have them meet my little family. They are such good people, hopefully I we will see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment