Monday, July 5, 2021

June 2021

What a busy month it has been! We had mine and Jacobs birthdays, Mark and I traveled to the Oregon Coast for a babymoon before Nacho comes and we had a little family vacation to San Diego before the kids start school in a couple weeks. The next month will be hanging low and prepping for the arrival of mr. Nachicho, and I think I'm looking forward to things being chill for a little while. I am NOT ready however for my little sweeties to go back to school! Gosh I'm going to miss them everyday. Anyways, Jacob turned 6! We tried to make his birthday as special as possible, especially since he's been planning it since his 5th birthday. We had a little birthday party with friends at Fat Cats. We took them to see Peter Rabbit 2, and played archade games and ate pizza after. It was so fun to have all his closest little friends, and Lily's too, together again for some fun. They have not been able to get together very much due to their friends being in school and Lily doing homeschool. Then we went to Tucson so the rest of the Arizona family members could celebrate little Jacob. We went to play arcade games, breakfast and he even got his request for a Piggy Roblox Strawberru cake, which was actually fun to decorate. He got all the presents and more that he wanted and is offically spoiled rotten. We love our sweet little Jacob so much. He has been hilarious lately with some of the things he says, I need to be better about writing them down. Lately he likes to pretend he is a coffee drinker and asks for it in the morning. lol! He loves with all his heart to the point that he feels actual pain saying goodby to others. He says some pretty crazy stuff with his wild imagination and wants to be a horror story writer someday, but he is actually the most sensitive, kind hearted kid you will ever know. He is my special boo bear, loves to say he wants to marry me someday and tries to sneak kisses all the time. He is seriously mamas boy, and I am totally here for it! I love him so stinking much and he is going to make the best big brother! Happy Birthday my beautiful boy!
Then we went to San Diego when we got back with the kids so they could get a little vacation too. When we arrived to San Diego we visited La Jolla cove, which we'd never been to, and looked at the Seals and Sea lions. Jacob named the big sea lion 'big chungus' and we sawa little family with pups, so cute! Then had some yummy bbq from our favorite place, Phils bbq at the hotel, it was nice to have a little kitchen in the room! We spent day2 at Coronado beach where they boogie boarded and surfed all day. We got really sun burnt, but it was totally worth it! Coronado beach was our favorite, we even found a huge clam in the water! The weather was perfect, and the water felt great to swim in. We had a blast. Then we went to Corvet diner for dinner and games. The kids had a great time and I was surprised how much Mark and I enjoyed it too. Day 3 we swam in the morning at the hotel while mark worked and then off to La Jolla shores, we got some mexican seafood tacos and milk popsicle s to enjoy at the beach and continued with the boogie board/body boarding time. We also searched for sand crabs (Chanchitos) and I made the kids hold them which grossed them out at first and then they enjoyed it. Gelato, walking around the shops were all part of the fun too, but the star was the beach. We will need to do this every years. Day 4 we had breakfast with Aunt Lynn and walked around balboa park enjoying the art and vendors before heading back to AZ. We had a wonderful time with lots of fun memories made.
My birthday was wonderful, 37 now...wow. We had breakfast at Hen House, Swimming at the club, arcade games at fatcats and deep dish pizza and Pazookie at Oreganos. It was a perfect day spent with my favorite people on this earth. I love my little family.
We are now ready to begin preparing for his majesty, mr. Nacho. Had an appointmen last week to see how he is growing. Still got a big head (96-98 percentile) and body in the 76th percentile. He's a big boy...at least that's what the doctor always tells me. He is estimated to weigh about 4.14 lbs as of now. Overall they say he looks healthy, I got some pics, but he was cuddling with the placenta so they truned out funky. HE IS STILL BREACHED! Please please let him turn before I go into labor. I do not want to have a c-section! I am going to be doing a lot of yoga the next few weeks for him to turn. He has hiccups all the time (3-5 times per day) which freak me out. but i remember Jacob being the same way. His movements are getting stronger, which hurt sometimes, but I smile thru the pain. I feel huge lateley! I know I've gained more weight then I should, I am staying active and eating healthy so I'm just going to blame it on him and his big baby head. We think we may have a name in mind, but won't reveal till he's here. I have another ultrasound in three weeks, so hopefully he will no longer be breeched. We love him so much already and can't wait for his arrival next month. Just please, let us make it healthy and sound! (Trying to post about Oregon, blogger is driving me nuts.) Mark and I had a blast in Oregon together. We visited my old neighborhood, the elementary school, took him to the house I grew up in and took him around some of my favorite sposts downtown like the water front and Pittock Mansion. He was amazed by all of the green and loved all the bridges along the waterfront. It was hard sharing stories and seeing how much everything has changed from what I remember. The city has been run down due to riots and lots of homeless, which is sad, it used to be SO beautiful and full of life there. My neighborhood and town of Tualatin is almost un recognizable to me. lots of new businesses and the trees have grown so much, it looked so different, but still so beautiful. Even my old house is totally different, however the purgala my abuelito made for my mom is still up in the back yard and holding strong. We then went to Lincoln City where we stayed at an AirBNB and it was the cutest little cottage by the beach. We went to a bunch of beaches, walked around, ate lot of seafood every day we were there (honestly crab in every meal of the day). We drove up to Tillamook for some icecream at the creamery (that has changed a ton too) and went to my favorite beach in Ocean Side. It was just so beautiful. I miss that beauty so much. We visited a lighthouse and the aquarium. It was a short four days, Next year we will need to take the kids and stay longer. When we drove back to portland to catch our flight, they were having some of their hottest temps ever, 113! It was the same as Phoenix, but so much hotter because of the humidity. We drove around a Tesla to try it out, it was a different experience, but fun to try something new. Mark and I kept saying to eachother how wonderful our vacation was, It truly was the best with the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment