Thursday, July 29, 2021

Week 36 feels like Week 100

We are sooooo ready to meet our little Nacho man! I had my 36 week appointment yesterday, he is finally head down, has the cord around his neck (yikes anxiety) and he is huge! Measuring at about 7.11 lbs, he is almost as big as Jacob was a week 38 almost 39. They have been measuring me about a week or two ahead since the begining of the pregnancy, so for all we know his is average sized for a 37 week old. I am dialated to a 1.1 cm, but my OB says it may just be due to this being my third child. I am at the cusp of having too much amniotic fluid (22ml and too much is over 24ml), so there is pleanty of space for him to move back into breeched position. Praying he stays put and doesn't further get tangled in the umblical cord. I have been reading a lot about it, and everything seems positive outlook. HOwever I am me, and I will be worrying about it till he is delivered safely. We got some fun pictures of him from the ultrasound. Once of which he looks like a grumpy man. She was pushing on my belly so his hand would move away from his face, I don't think he liked that very much. The picutres of his face however, he is so beautiful already and I can totally see Lily from his photos. His nose is like Marks and he has such a beautiful mouth! I cannot wait to meet him. My sweet friends Megan and Sarah threw me a babyshower last week. Some church friends, some gym friends and we just had a girls night. Just what I wanted. I didn't want a typical baby shower, being it's my third child and we have most of everything he needs. Just wanted to spend some time with my friends. It was fun and I am grateful for the sweet women in my life who show their love for me and mr. Nacho. I didn't get a picture with the gym ladies, just the dinner with my church friends. I am so anxious for him to come, I am so tired of being pregnant. The discomfort of my girdle pain, constipation and heartburn...so over this pregnancy stuff. I worry constantly about him. I wake up in the night panicked because I have not felt him moving during the night and won't fall asleep till him moves. I hate anticipating the labor and delivery cause I am so scared of it's unpredictablilty. No birth is the same. And I know this. I pray that he and I will make it through safely and healthy. I have read too many tragic stories and people have shared too many horror stories with me for me to relax and know it will all be okay. At this point I am in a stage of 'rip the bandaid off already!' I just want to stop anticipating it and just be done with it already, no matter the outcome. It's driving me crazy. This has felt like the longest pregnancy in history! I've been having some cramps and slight pink discharge since yesterday, so hopefully in the next two weeks he will be here. Praying for safe labor, safe arrival and safe afterbirth. We will share his full name after he is born, but we've pretty much decided at this point what it will be, and it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment