Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Room on my Mind

So since finding out that we will be having a little girl, all I can think of is what I want to decorate her room like! True, it is still months away...but I am excited! Mark and I had a deal, if the baby was a boy, then he would be able to choose the decorations. This would have ment 'sports memorabilia' would have be thrown up around the room. And if a girl, then I would choose the decorations. It feels good to win!
So here are some of my ideas. The theme is 'baby bird', because ever since I found out I was prego, I have been calling her 'my little baby bird'.
Color scheme: blue, yellow, and nuteral colors. I will throw in some dark pink or lavendar to make it more femine. This invitation displays more of the color scheme i am going for, minus the brown. I don't want it to be dark and drery, but light and calm. Painting the walls an egg shell or a light mocha brown.


Room decor and Layout: The below pictures are what I would like the room to look like more or less.This photo is what I want the feel of the room to look like, peaceful and bright. 


And this room displays the photo of the bird on the wall. The wall would have pictures of baby birds in my color scheme, and I would have to make the enviroment look soft. 


I am also going to attempt to paint a picture of a tree beside her crib. I have a lot of work ahead of me. But I am so excited! Can you tell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment