My favorite season of the year is fall. I love the lower temperatures, I love halloween, I love the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon and I LOVE conference weekend. Conference was beautiful, and it is especially fun to know that you can stay in your pj's all day if you wish. Mark and I made breakfast this morning and enjoyed not having to be anywhere. It is just wonderful.
I usually get sad when conference is over because it will be another 6 months till we get to hear to words of the modern day prophets, but this time I was happy. I was excited with the thought that next conference in april, mark and I will have our new little family member. I love it! So excited.
This coming friday we find out the sex of the baby, we are rooting for a boy, which means we are probably having a girl...but either way, who would be unhappy with a girl?! So far, I am not liking being prego, it is exactly what I thought it would be like, but, makes me all the more excited to see my little sweetie.
I love fall, I can't wait to be in oregon in two weeks, there is just so much to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment