Saturday, October 8, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!



Say hello to our baby girl! She is now weighing in at 11 oz., still scheduled for arrival on February 21st 2012 and perfectly healthy!

Mark and I are so excited. Though, Mark is still saying it is a boy (only because the doctor said that could happen with any girl prediction)...but i really do feel that it is a little girl. During the ultra sound, while the doctor was examining the legs and feet, I knew that it was a girl. Then the doctor confirmed that to me by saying "I don't see anything dangling and this looks like the parts of a girl."

I am so excited to have a baby girl. In this photo, though it does not do it justice due to it being a picture taken by my phone, it looks like she is smiling. She also opened up her mouth a few times to suck on her fist (an appetite like her mom and dad), and she was moving around like crazy! I think the doctor was getting a little annoyed with her because every time she would try to snap a picture, she would move again! I hope she is just getting out the jitters now so she can be calm and peaceful for mommy when she is out :) (as I am writing this, she is moving...wild woman!).

So...names. Mark and I are torn between, Amaya Tiana Ontiveros or Naomi Ella Ontiveros... so hard to come up with a name. We'll see what we feel her name should be as she grows. She is going to be so beautiful! I just know it! She is going to have her daddies gorgeous eyes!

4 comments:

  1. She is going to be absolutely gorgeous like her mommy! I'm so excited for you! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we had our ultrasound with Isaac he was also kicking and moving so much that the tech couldn't get good pictures. She eventually said that she couldn't be 100% sure everything was fine since he was moving so much but she thought it all looked good. One of the pictures she took even had Isaac punching at the ultrasound wand. Lol. He's a feisty guy now and constantly moving so i would predict that your little girl will be the same. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be funny if she is a wild woman, because mark and I are such calm people! All I know is she is going to be a chub! She was sucking on her hand the whole ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Naomi Ella!!! that's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete