Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day #1

Every year since marrying Mark, I have recieved a mothers day gift for being a potential mother. But this year, I actually got to celebrate it for reals! Felt very nice to be recognized for all I do for my family. I love them very much, and I don't need recognition for taking care of their needs, but I won't reject the offer.
Mark made me breakfast and wrapped my present around lily's arm so that she could be the one to give it to me. It was very cute. They gave me a charm with Lily's name and birthdate on it for my charm bracelet. Her birth stone was also added.
Best part of mothers day? Being able to cuddle with my husband and baby in the morning, it was so nice. Lily also started laughing for the first time! Couldn't have been any better then that! I think I'm going to really like this holiday...for completly selfish reasons of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment