Friday, May 11, 2012

Wee Update

Felt that I needed to give an update since my last post on my progress.
I weighed in last week, the results? 11 pounds of body fat lost, 8% body fat decrease and 6 pounds of muscle gained. I am happy with the results, because I am told by athletic people that it is a good result. But honestly, I feel I could do a lot better.
According to my trainer Korey, he says that I will start out loosing more body fat then pounds on the scale for now. Because his goal for me is to get me to be strong. Eventually I will stop gaining muscle and loose more pounds. I can definitely see a difference in my physic, my face is thinner, my legs are thinner and more muscular and my arms are looking less 'relief society-ish'.
I am feeling more of a drive to have a better weigh in the end of this month. My trainer challenged me the other day to do 7 sets of 15 sit-ups and 15 Russian kettle bell swings in a total of 8 minutes. If I completed the task, then I would win a water bottle. Well, I won the water bottle! Korey pointed out that Mark and I have the same non-stop drive to complete our goals. We don't give up and we do everything we can to be the best. I never realized this was something out of the ordinary until Korey pointed it out. It is nice to have a trainer, not as a motivator, but as someone who can point out your efforts and tell you that you are on the right track. I am my own motivator. I am so very sore right now, but I am still excited for my workout tomorrow. It feels good to be strong again.
The diet is going strong, however I am still missing yummy treats. I am excited to reach my comfortable weight zone, so that I can incorporate a treat every once in a while.
I have returned back to work, which is really hard. The job is still the same, and I do enjoy it, but I just miss my baby everyday. To come home and see my little lily is the BEST part of the day! Can't wait to be a stay at home mommy so I can be with my baby every day!
I have also become a premier designs jeweler in hopes that someday, I can be a stay at home mom and still make some income. I figured I would get my business started now, so I can ease into it when I start doing it as my full time job. Plus, I get some pretty awesome jewelry!
Love this quote... 'I don´t have everything I want, but I want everything I have'
In other words, I will be happy in life even if my situation isn't  ideal. I have my family and I have faith in a better tomorrow...what else matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment